9 Progress focused questions
Progress focused conversations are concrete, pragmatic, positive and use easy wordings.
Nine progress focused questions are:
- What have you already achieved?
- How did you manage to achieve that?
- What do you want to achieve?
- What will be better once you have achieved that?
- Which difficulties do you already handle a bit better sometimes?
- How do you already pull that off?
- What will you do again, which led to improvements before?
- What will you experiment with, to explore whether it leads to further improvements?
- How will you notice you’re on the right track?